Corporate Education Noncredit Courses
Online Training and Registration
Empire State College's Center for Distance Learning offers a series of more than 250 noncredit online courses.
Update your skills, discover a new talent, or chart a career path at your own pace and at your convenience with our instructor-supported courses. Topic areas include:
- Introduction to the Internet
- Microsoft Word, Excel or Access
- Creating Web Pages
- Marketing for Small Business
- Conflict Resolution and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Project Management
- and many more.
How It Works
Tuition for most instructor-supported courses is $99 per course.
Our noncredit instructor-supported courses begin the third Wednesday of every month. Access new lessons each Wednesday and Friday.
Each course runs for eight weeks and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each course consists of 12 lessons with two new lessons released each week.
Interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials and online discussion areas supplement the lessons. Course materials are available online. Students receive lessons and can email questions and comments to instructors and classmates at any time.
View and print progress reports as you move through the course.
At the conclusion of a course, once all the course requirements have been met, receive an online letter of completion which you can download and print.
Empire State College will also mail a Certificate of Achievement. To receive this certificate, all coursework must be completed within 10 days after the posting of the final exam.
How to Register
- To start, view the list of general topic areas.
- Select a course to view descriptions, requirements, instructor profile, start dates and a link to the course registration form.
- Once the form is completed, you will receive, by email, instructions with a link to our secure online verification/payment form.
- The verification/payment form requires your name, mailing address, email address, course information (name, number, start date) and preferred method of payment.
How to Pay
- Credit card payment may be made directly online. Print the form to fax or email credit card payment.
- To pay by check, include a copy of the printed form with the mailed check.
- We can also work with you to arrange payment through your company or organization's tuition assistance program.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact:
Empire State College
Center for Distance Learning
113 West Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Phone: 800-847-3000, ext. 2475