Business Leadership Program (Weekend Residencies)
- a unique combination of face-to-face meetings plus online resources - our blended learning model - making it possible for busy students to manage the demands of college study, work and other responsibilities.
- a rich academic experience plus career development programs and networking opportunities.
- study with faculty mentors who draw on academic expertise and business experience to provide the comprehensive learning that today's business professionals need.
- three weekend residency sessions in the fall and spring terms, and two in the summer term.
- a full range of studies that make it easy for students to meet their graduation requirements from general education to capstone studies.
Have questions or need more information? Contact:
senior staff assistant/program coordinator
Niagara Frontier Center
- Term dates: Sept. 8 - Dec. 19, 2014
- Residency 1: Sept. 27
Motivating Employees (Lunch and Learn, 9-27-14) (PDF 374kB)
- Residency 2: Nov. 8
- Residency 3: Dec. 6
Spring 2015: Jan. 20 - May 1, 2015
- Orientation: 3:45-7:30 p.m., Dec. 11 and Jan. 8
- Residency 1: Jan. 31
- Residency 2: Feb. 28
- Residency 3: April 11
AppleTree Business Park
2875 Union Road, Suite 34
Cheektowaga, NY 14227