Step by Step Guide to the Student Academic Conference
What You Need to Do and When — Five Easy Steps
- Register for the Tenth Annual Student Academic Conference. [link opens in a new window]
- Want to participate in the conference? Be sure to submit your presentation proposal and/or art submission request by the deadline.
- If you want to request funding to assist with transportation and/or lodging, you need to do this by the deadline. Funding is available on a first come, first served basis with priority given to students who will be presenting and/or exhibiting art.
- If you want to reserve lodging at the Holiday Inn on Wolf Road, Albany, please be sure to do this before the block of rooms closes.
- Attend the conference on Oct. 24-25, 2014.